Lil' Big Flip
Flip Panels Up To 500lbs
Machine Specifications and Options
- Used for Doors, Windows, Wood Panels, and Laminate Panels
- Servo controlled action
- 30 second or less cycle time
- PVC Sleeved Rollers
- Daisy Serpentine Belt Drive
- Pneumatic center clamping, aluminum framed, padded clamp bars
- Standard models with 2 arms flip up to 325 lb panels
- Smooth and Quiet Timing belt drive
- Hollow Bore Gearbox Arm 180 Degree Rotation
- Heavy Duty square tubing frame with adjustable legs
- Down to 30” Pathline capability
- Infeed, Outfeed, and In Place Product sensors
- Modular Design for adding additional modules as product needs change
- Urethane Sleeved Rollers
- Allen Bradley Controls Upgrade
- Custom widths
- Addon module design for adding conveyor or arm packs
- Forklift pocket bases
- In bed urethane transfer belts with fence for edge locating
- Infeed Sensor detects leading edge and then trailing edge of product.
- PLC stops roller feed for pneumatic center padded clamp arms to lift and clamp product.
- Arm Tower servo drive traverses the towers across the bed and mechanically flips mthe arms 180 degrees through gearboxes in the towers.
- Then the plc reopens center clamping arms.
- Product exits either the rear or front of the machine depending on process till trailing edge or downstream signal resets cycle.
208/ 230 / 240 Volts
- 3 Phase
440 / 460 / 480 Volts
- 3 Phase