Paybak Return Conveyor
- Roller Drive System – Reliable Max Drive System
- Two-Inch Roller Spacing for Small Parts (Pwrd Roller, Filler, Pwrd Roller)
- Urethane Transfer Belts
- Steel Rollers with PVC Sleeve
- Powered Infeed Arms
- Horsepower: 1-2HP (Depending on Size)
- Spring Loaded Urethane Hold Down Wheel
- Urethane Sleeved Powered Infeed Rollers
- Slip Together Return Drive Shaft Couplings for Easy Installation
- Adjustable HDPE Part Support and Fencline
- Adjustable Height 32″ to 42″ Without Casters; and 36″ to 45″ With Casters
- Heavy Duty Frame – 2″ Structural Steel Tubing with Adjustable Jack Legs
- Remote Control with Variable Speed Drive (0-120fpm)
- Voltage & Amperage Requirements:
440 / 460 / 480 Volts
- 3 Phase
- 60 Hz
- 6 Amps
208 / 220 / 230 Volts
- 3 Phase
- 60 Hz
- 10 Amps
- Urethane Sleeved Rollers
- Integration with Processing Machine
- Ball Transfer and Air Tables
- Expandable Bridges
- Custom Sizing
- Part enters infeed of conveyor and drops onto urethane transfer belts.
- Steel Chains move parts from the receiver section to the return side.
- Parts may be fed end to end with this type of receiver.
- Urethane Roller Infeed — provides positive control at transition.
- Urethane Infeed Hold Down — ensures complete part acceptance.
- Close Transfer Belt Spacing — aids in the transfer of small parts.
- Two-Inch Roller Spacing — return small part sizes down to 4″ x 4″.
- Variable Speed Rollers — adjustable or match processing machine.
- PVC Sleeved Steel Rollers — provide strength as well as protection. (Urethane sleeves are optional but only recommended for sensitive materials)
- MaxDrive System — ensures years of maintenance-free operation.
(NO RUBBERBAND DRIVE BELTS!)
- Adjustable Fence — for easy alignment with processing machine.
Cross Dado Machine
Gang Drill Machine