Transfer Conveyor with Built in Board Flipper
- Used for Wood Flooring, Wood Trim, Postage, and Glass
- Servo/Planetary controlled turn
- Down to 1⁄2 second incremental wheel indexing
- Paired with Infeed and Outfeed Roller Sections
- PVC sleeved 1.9” roller infeed and outfeed typical
- Max Drive Under Roller V-Belt Drive (No O-rings)
- HDPE Steel backed rotary wheels
- Customizable to fit product needs
- Infeed speed rates of up to 225 fpm (higher rates with ramping infeed conveyors)
- Heavy duty square tubing frame with adjustable legs
- Pathline capabilities tied to product width
- Infeed, Outfeed, and In Place Product sensors
- Urethane Sleeved 1.9” Rollers
- Allen Bradley Controls Upgrade
- Transfer bridges with Urethane V-belts
- Canted roller infeed or outfeed roller beds
- Padded product clamping for high-speed product needs
- Custom bridge widths for infeed/outfeed machine
- Belted or roller infeed/outfeed configurations
- Lateral pass thru option
- Infeed Sensor detects leading edge and then trailing edge of product.
- Servo then indexes the HDPE wheel one slot which in turn allows the product on the opposite side of the pickup wheel to exit laterally or lineally depending upon process.
- In place sensors will detect that product has left and will index again once the signal initiates that another item is ready to index.
- Some high speed situations will call for a clamping process to take place while indexing the wheel up.
208/ 230 / 240 Volts
- 3 Phase
440 / 460 / 480 Volts
- 3 Phase